Click on any photo to see the full gallery…
Our B&B includes:
- Comfortable double bed with feather-and-down duvet and hotel-quality bed linen
- Brand new bathroom with extra-deep bath and shower – and plenty of hot water!
- Lobby area with mini fridge and the makings for drinks and help-yourself breakfast
- WiFi and a small TV with DVD player – you’re welcome to borrow from our DVD collection
- Local guides and books – feel free to browse through the top-floor books for a good read
- Pretty walled garden – you’re welcome to relax outdoors if you promise to ignore the weeds!
- Fresh croissants and gluten-free products can be ordered in advance from our local baker.
- Plenty of places to eat just a stroll from the doorstep, or a short drive if you prefer.
- Shops, cafes, banking and more – as well as countryside walks just minutes from the front door
You will be enthusiastically welcomed by our black labrador, Rumba!
Other things to consider:
- Arrival from 4pm, depart by 11 am.
- Sorry, no dogs – this is Rumba’s territory!
- If you can’t climb two flights of stairs, this is not for you.
- Most guests sleep through the church bells, but you might appreciate earplugs!
You might also be interested in our holiday property Levisham Station House. Step back in time at the former Station Master’s house for the complete holiday escape!
Room: first night £65, additional nights £55 (including breakfast)
Terms: Your reservation will be confirmed when payment is received. Cancellation 4 or more weeks prior to arrival – full refund. Cancellation 1-4 weeks prior to arrival – 50% refund (we will do our best to rebook the room and refund). Cancellation within a week of arrival – no refund (unless we are able to rebook the room).
From the roundabout on the A170, drive up the main street and turn right after Spar. Crown Square is behind the Memorial Hall, and number 6 is the rendered house at the top of the square. On-street parking can be difficult at peak times, but there’s a pay-and-display car park next to the Kings Head (2 minute walk).