Click on any photo to see the full gallery…
Our B&B includes:
- Comfortable double bed with feather-and-down duvet and hotel-quality bed linen
- New bathroom with extra-deep bath and shower – and plenty of hot water!
- Lobby area with mini fridge and the makings for drinks and help-yourself breakfast
- WiFi and a small TV with DVD player – you’re welcome to borrow DVDs and books
- An adjacent extra double bedroom if your party is 3-4 guests (we would never let this to separate parties).
- Pretty walled garden – you’re welcome to relax outdoors and enjoy the sunshine
- Fresh croissants and gluten-free products can be ordered in advance from our local baker.
- Pubs, shops, cafes, banking and more – as well as countryside walks just minutes from the front door
You will be enthusiastically welcomed by our black labrador, Rumba!
Other things to consider:
- Arrival from 4pm, depart by 11 am.
- Sorry, no dogs – this is Rumba’s territory!
- If you can’t climb two flights of stairs, this is not for you.
“We couldn’t fault this stay and I would go as far as saying
that it is the best B&B we have ever stayed in!”
You might also be interested in our holiday property Levisham Station House. Step back in time at the former Station Master’s house for the complete holiday escape!
Main Room: first night £65, additional nights £55 (including breakfast)
Two rooms: first night £110, additional nights £90
WINTER SPECIAL OFFER
3 nights for the price of 2 throughout January and February 2018
1 room for 3 nights £120 * 2 rooms for 3 nights £200
Terms: Your reservation will be confirmed when payment is received. Cancellation 4 or more weeks prior to arrival – full refund. Cancellation 1-4 weeks prior to arrival – 50% refund (we will do our best to rebook the room and refund). Cancellation within a week of arrival – no refund (unless we are able to rebook the room).
From the roundabout on the A170, drive up the main street and turn right after Spar. Crown Square is behind the Memorial Hall, and number 6 is the rendered house at the top of the square. On-street parking can be difficult at peak times, but there’s a pay-and-display car park next to the Kings Head (2 minute walk).