Our B&B includes:
- Comfortable double bed with feather-and-down duvet and hotel-quality bed linen
- New bathroom with extra-deep bath and shower – and plenty of hot water!
- Lobby area with mini fridge and the makings for drinks and help-yourself breakfast
- WiFi and a small TV with DVD player – you’re welcome to borrow DVDs and books
- An adjacent extra double bedroom if your party is 3-4 guests (we would never let this to separate parties).
- Pretty walled garden – you’re welcome to relax outdoors and enjoy the sunshine
- Fresh croissants and gluten-free products can be ordered in advance from our local baker.
- Pubs, shops, cafes, banking and more – as well as countryside walks just minutes from the front door
You will be enthusiastically welcomed by our black labrador, Rumba!
Other things to consider:
- Arrival from 4pm, depart by 11 am.
- Sorry, no dogs – this is Rumba’s territory!
- If you can’t climb two flights of stairs, this is not for you.
“We couldn’t fault this stay and I would go as far as saying
that it is the best B&B we have ever stayed in!”
You might also be interested in our holiday property Levisham Station House. Step back in time at the former Station Master’s house for the complete holiday escape!